[Phar25] P1 Liaison Election launches 10/21 10am through 10/26 10am!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:25:09 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,
If you haven't done so already, please click the links below to join the CPHS and PSEB CreekSync sites. This is where elections will take place and you must be a member to vote. If it does not allow you to join, please notify me ASAP so I can fix your account! After 10/26 when the election closes I will not be able to fix your account to vote.

CPHS- https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/actioncenter/branches/cphs
PSEB- https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/actioncenter/organization/pseb

The nominee speeches can be found here<https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/actioncenter/organization/pseb/gallery/view/344198?backLabel=Back%20to%20Gallery&backUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fcampbell.campuslabs.com%2Fengage%2Factioncenter%2Forganization%2Fpseb%2Fgallery>, and by accessing the "gallery" tab, then click on the P1 Liaison album. When you see the video, click the magnifying glass.
I have also attached links to the videos below.
BRANDON COOK<https://youtu.be/XOt31hO-MSo>
HAILEY ROSEMAN<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSLl4w5KHPo>
LOGAN DRAPER<https://youtu.be/C-58cG7t3Ao>
MARISA PADRONAGGIO<https://youtu.be/lAhB-A08wYU>
ELIZABETH (LIZ) LOCKHART<https://youtu.be/HiPPql01Dng>

VOTE HERE!!!<https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/election/start/563731> (10/21 10am through 10/26 10am)

Let me know of any questions or complications!

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Airman First Class | United States Air Force National Guard

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692