[Phar25] Maddox Ball

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:00:00 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know before the pandemic we hosted a yearly formal event
called Maddox Ball. This year PSEB would like to bring back this tradition.
This is a great opportunity for students and faculty to socialize in an
informal setting and celebrate a year of accomplishments. Maddox Ball is
open to *ALL* pharmacy students and we would love to see everyone come out
for a night of fun.

*To gauge general interest and help us plan for the event, please complete
the following form (LINK HERE) <https://forms.gle/pxPiPhHN67Zq6BRs7> *

If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out to the PSEB
social chair Melissa Puthusseril (maputhusseri0913 at email.campbell.edu)

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,

*Kayla Garris *
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) Secretary