[Phar25] REMINDER: NCPA Maddox T-Shirt Sale!!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 12 10:43:58 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to remind you all that NCPA is still having our *t-shirt sale
until Saturday, October 15th*! The shirts can be seen below and are *$25
each*. They can be purchased using this *link*
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/SlhtqA?vid=uk7oz>. If you would like
to buy more than one color, please submit two orders by filling out the
TouchNet link twice. If you have any questions, please contact Olivia Hill (
orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu).

Have a great day!

[image: image.png]

*Katlyn Womble*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2024
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | President
American Pharmacists Association - ASP | International Vice President
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu