[Phar25] NC 2022 Pharmacy Legislative Day

Mills, Elizabeth P mills at campbell.edu
Tue May 17 10:36:05 EDT 2022

Dear students,

Each year NCAP hosts Pharmacy Legislative Day during the General Assembly legislative session. This year is a short session which limits the number and type of bills we can introduce. Our current priority issues include fair reimbursement for pharmacy services, collaborative practice, and PBMs. Pharmacy Legislative Day is being held in person on Wednesday, May 25, 10am to 3pm at the Legislative Office building in downtown Raleigh.

We need you! We need you to help advance pharmacy practice in NC! NCAP will provide you with all the tools and talking points you need to have meaningful conversations and promote our agenda.

Attendees will meet with legislators and do the following:

  *   Demonstrate to policy makers that pharmacists are active and knowledgeable about policy related to their profession.
  *   Establish or further foster relationships with your legislators or legislative leadership.
  *   Support our profession's legislative agenda as it works its way through the process.
  *   Have fun and find the day interesting and informative.

Thank you for considering registering for this event! If interested, register here<https://ncap.memberclicks.net/pharmacy-legislative-day>.

Thanks,
Dr. Mills

Beth Mills, PharmD, BCACP, CDCES, CPP
Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Pharmacy Practice
Director | PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency
Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner | Benson Health

Past President | NC Association of Pharmacists
3333 NC Hwy 242 N.
Benson, NC  27504
(919) 894-2011 x 238 office|(919) 894-7645 fax
mills at campbell.edu<mailto:mills at campbell.edu>
<mailto:mills at campbell.edu>
[cid:2f69fe29-fb67-4773-97bc-98e6d96cfb34]