[Phar25] 2022 ACCP Annual Meeting

Roland, Lyndsi lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu
Wed May 11 09:30:12 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make you all aware of a great opportunity coming this Fall!
ACCP is hosting their 2022 Global Conference on Clinical Pharmacy in San
Francisco October 15-October 18. Past annual meetings have included
sessions for students such as "Emerge from the Crowd: How to Become a
Standout Residency Candidate" and "Attributes of a Leader". Other topics
have included finances after graduation and research/publication tips. This
meeting is a great way to network with others in the field, present your
research, and grow professionally.

I will be sending more information in the Fall. Below are the deadlines to
submit an abstract for presentation. Please let me know if you have any
questions!

*June 15, 2022* - The submission deadline for all abstract categories,
*except* Research-in-Progress
*July 15, 2022* - The submission deadline for Research-in-Progress abstracts
*August 15, 2022* - Abstract acceptances will be announced

--
Lyndsi G. Roland
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences