[Phar25] 2022 NCAP Convention - Time to Register!

Mills, Elizabeth P mills at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 30 16:23:13 EDT 2022

Dear students,

Registration for the 2022 NCAP Annual Convention is OPEN! If you haven't registered for the convention yet, what are you waiting for? We have so many great topics planned for this two-day convention happening June 9th and 10th at the Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem, NC. We haven't had an in-person meeting in 2 years! You do not want to miss this event. Click here<https://ncapatwork.wixsite.com/website-2> to see our convention webpage which will give you access to our schedule and links to register and book your overnight stay in our special rate room block at the Marriott. If you register for Convention by April 15th, you can take advantage of Early Bird savings! By the way, when you register, check the box to attend the Social Gala on the evening of Thursday, June 9th. (See the flyer below to discover all the fun we have planned for you!) Trust me, you don't want to hear on Friday morning about all the fun you missed, so CHECK THAT BOX it's only $15 to attend the social gala!

I hope to see you there!
Dr. Mills

[cid:7e12ce52-eb08-4673-a7e8-4f9edee632d3]

Beth Mills, PharmD, BCACP, CDCES, CPP
Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Pharmacy Practice
Director | PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency
Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner | Benson Health
President | NC Association of Pharmacists
3333 NC Hwy 242 N.
Benson, NC  27504
(919) 894-2011 x 238 office|(919) 894-7645 fax
mills at campbell.edu<mailto:mills at campbell.edu>
<mailto:mills at campbell.edu>
[cid:0fc04c5f-9d03-4e1d-82f3-4b4de9afe2e4]