[Phar25] 2022 NCAP Annual Convention and Poster Presentations

Mutima, Jolie j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:57:25 EDT 2022

Hello CPHS,

The NCAP 2022 annual convention will be June 9th and 10th at the Benton
Convention Center in Winston-Salem, NC. We will host our 7th annual poster
session during the convention. For those of you interested in presenting a
poster, the poster submission document is attached to this email with more
details. The abstract deadline is next *Friday, April 8, 2022*. All are
welcome to attend! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out
to Ayman Abu-Hammad at akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu or Jolie Mutima
at  j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu.
[image: image.png]
--