[Phar25] **CUCCC Mug/T-Shirt Sale**

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 25 11:03:16 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

I am pleased to announce that the Campbell University Community Care Clinic
(CUCCC) will be selling *CUCCC coffee mugs and t-shirts *this Monday 3/28
on the *second floor of Levine Hall (CUSOM building) from 12-1 pm! *

Coffee mugs are *$10* each and t-shirts are *$5* each!!

I hope you consider purchasing these items as the proceeds benefit the
CUCCC!

Kaysey Manista

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

Professional Alumni Student Association | Vice President

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Special Events
Coordinator

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa | Worthy Inner
Guard

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Operation Immunization Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu