[Phar25] Blood Drive and Bake Sale Smith Hall 3/23/2022

Burchette, Emily eaburchette1231 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 16 14:05:12 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon CPHS,

On behalf of the* PA Class of 2023,* we would like to invite you to
participate in our *Blood Drive and/or our Bake Sale at Smith Hall on
Wednesday March 23. *

Blood levels are at a* critical low *right now. There are still plenty of
time slots open. Check Out Available Times
<https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/drive-results?zipSponsor=campbell>

The Bake Sale will have lots of* homemade favorites* and *ALL *proceeds
will go to *Make-A-Wish of Eastern NC.*

Check out the Flyers attached below.

Hope to see all of you there! The bake sale is going to be fantastic, you
don't want to miss it!

If you have any questions please reach out to me via email.

Thank you so much,
Emily

--
*Emily A. Burchette, MSBS, PA-S1 *
Master of Physician Assistant Practice, Class of 2023