[Phar25] SCCP Elections Form

Roland, Lyndsi lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:37:06 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

We are asking that anyone who wishes to run for a position within SCCP fill
out the form below by *April 4th*. *If you filled out the form I sent out
earlier this week, please also fill out this form from the student affairs
office.* This allows CPHS to ensure that each person who runs is in good
academic standing.

*CPHS ELECTIONS FORM*
<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06uTkF3C4Ii9f6u>

Lyndsi G. Roland
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Dual PharmD/MSCR Candidate | Class of 2024
UNC REX | Pharmacy Intern
Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary
American Pharmacists Association Operation Heart Committee | Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Tutorial Chair