[Phar25] Maddox Games Invitation

Becker, Kaitlyn kkbecker0411 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 15 08:50:02 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

On behalf of the Pharmacy Class of 2024, we would like to invite all
pharmacy students and faculty to *Maddox Games*. This is an event that was
held annually before COVID, so we are excited to bring it back. The event
will take place on *April 1st* from *1 - 4 pm* in *Saylor Park*; feel free
to attend the entire event or play for as long as you wish!

Activities include volleyball, ultimate frisbee, basketball, cornhole, etc. If
you do not want to play any games, you are more than welcome to come out
and watch/hang out. Also, professors will be grilling burgers and hot dogs,
so you can grab some food while you have fun. We hope for this event to be
a laid-back way for students and staff to interact, so please come wearing
comfortable clothing.

Attached is a sign up sheet; the first page is just to write your name and
year so we can have a headcount. At the bottom of the sheet are tabs for
ultimate frisbee and volleyball teams. If you have any questions, feel free
to email me and let me know!

Maddox Games 2022 Sign Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sBP6HQcMRLa83fwwxOXyWMAl71ExM60JoDFpkvbNYsc/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,

*Kaitlyn Becker*
Class President | Class of 2024
Worthy Master-At-Arms|Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024