[Phar25] Pancake Dinner

Gleason, Camryn ctgleason0124 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 7 12:12:33 EST 2022

Welcome back!

I hope everyone enjoyed their break. What's a better way to kick off a new
block like getting together with friends and eating pancakes for dinner?
Kappa Psi is hosting a pancake dinner at the Buies Creek Fire Department
(112 Marshbanks St, Lillington) from 5-7pm Tuesday, March 8th. We are still
working on getting a TouchNet link, so as of now tickets can be purchased
for $5 with cash at the door. If we receive a link, tickets may be
purchased with this at the door as well.

Can't wait to see you there!

--

Camryn Gleason
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | Class of