[Phar25] CUPA23 Make- A- Wish Silent Auction

Burchette, Emily eaburchette1231 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jun 9 08:25:32 EDT 2022

Happy Almost Friday!

I just wanted to share the *Make-A-Wish Silent Auction flyer *and website
with you all. The PA Class of 23 is hosting this silent auction in
conjunction with our annual golf tournament that will be held this *Saturday
June 11th at Eagle Ridge Golf Club* in Raleigh. I will also put the website
below if you find yourself needing or wanting to play golf this weekend you
can* still sign up. *

*There are some great items and don't forget Father's Day is coming up! ;) *

*CUPA 23 MAW Silent Auction <https://www.32auctions.com/MakeAWish2022>*

* MAW Golf Tournament
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=41&SINGLESTORE=true&clearPreview=true>*

Any questions let me know.

Thank you so much,
Emily
--
*Emily A. Burchette, MSBS, PA-S1 *
Master of Physician Assistant Practice, Class of 2023