[Phar25] MPJE Law Exam Review Opportunity!

Faulkner, Heather hdfaulkner0504 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jun 6 19:45:29 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I wanted to remind you all that our chapter of Phi Lambda Sigma is
partnering with Dr. C's Review Guides to offer 10% off their 2022 Federal
Pharmacy Law Review Book when you use the code CAMPBELL22! They are also
offering 10% off each of their specialized books for Texas, Florida, and
Pennsylvania if any of you are planning to take the MPJE there. This sale
will run through June 30th, 2022.

This is a great deal and purchase for any pharmacy student no matter if you
are a recent graduate preparing to take the MPJE in a few weeks, a P4 or P3
looking for some quick review, or a P2 looking to get ahead. If interested
please find the link to purchase the book HERE.
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0578345862/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3Q8MEPHRNQ433&psc=1>
When
you are done, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjRk_Ydz1b7RWuivvl2zT4Z7flR7g4AkNNG3X62RGbdO_Vgg/viewform>
with
your name and how many books you purchased so we may keep track of our
progress. Feel free to reach out with any questions and don't forget to use
our unique code: CAMPBELL22.

Thank you!

 PLS Law Fundraiser
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19klQOENyynm-Ojv5PTKRrP2W7FmOGu4Zo6eYqZ4G5V8/edit?usp=drive_web>