[Phar25] Class of 2025 Bible Study

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:38:27 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

Happy start of the spring semester! I hope you all had a relaxing and
wonderful winter break. Our first bible study of the spring semester will
be held on February 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM. This first meeting will take place
virtually. This is a great opportunity to build a closer relationship with
the Lord and make new friends in our pharmacy class. If you are interested
in attending, please list your name on the sign up sheet. I will send the
link to those who signed up on the sheet the day of the bible study. May
God bless you all as we continue to study for our first block exam of the
semester. If you have any questions or need anything, please do not
hesitate to reach out to me! 😀

CLICK HERE: Sign Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K1UldBWCcLXIWiaisXF3pTM7669KbF0Tq43JZk5wmh4/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu