[Phar25] Rho Chi Tutoring Reminder

Odum, Ruby raodum0908 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 17 21:28:55 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. I just wanted to send out a reminder
that Rho Chi will be offering walk-in tutoring starting this week. In light
of the extension of virtual learning, all tutoring hours this week will be
virtual. Like the last block, the schedule will be shared in the weekly
announcements as well as updated each week on the google document. I have
included the link below for easy access. The link for virtual sessions may
also be found on the google document.  As always, if you have any questions
or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. Hope you all have a
wonderful week and a great semester!

Rho Chi Weekly Tutoring Schedule Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vCeMBTlsF8RRrzm8xfUOOVv8EzqAAjOD3fAIX0fX6IY/edit?usp=sharing

--