[Phar25] NCPA Spring Semester Updates

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 18 09:08:09 EST 2022

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas break! I wanted to let everyone
know that NCPA will be holding a *virtual meeting on Monday, January 24th
at 12PM*. We will be discussing this semester's plans and any updates we
may have. To join the meeting, use this link
<https://meet.google.com/qyv-qpfp-snj?pli=1>.

Additionally, we will be holding* elections at our February meeting*! More
information will be sent out once the date is set.

For those of you that are a member of NCPA, or want to become a member,
please use this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=268>
to pay local dues ASAP. *Remember that you must pay your national and local
dues to be an officer of NCPA.*

See you next Monday!

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Prelate
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists | OTC
Literacy Committee
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu