[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Pharmacy Fraternity T-Shirt Fundraiser

Holloway, Adam asholloway0905 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 10 08:00:00 EST 2022

Hello CPHS,

Phi Delta Chi Pharmacy Fraternity is excited to announce our *CPHS T-Shirt
Fundraiser *starting January 10th - January 31st. They will be available in
long-sleeves and short-sleeves in black or white. You may order as many as
you would like via this link *here
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=53&CATID=273&SINGLESTORE=true>!*

Please keep a record of your receipt. Details for pick-up will be sent to
you via email once the shipment has arrived.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other Phi
Delta Chi Brother.

Thank you,

--
*Adam Holloway, B.S.*
MBA/Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
(: 336.469.9698 |*: asholloway0905 at email.campbell.edu