[Phar25] Spring 2022 Mobile Clinic

Aviles Ortiz, Angel aoaviles0622 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 6 13:09:29 EST 2022

Dear all,

Hope you all are doing amazing and having a great start to your year.
During this upcoming semester, we will be having our 2022 Spring Mobile
Clinic. This is an amazing opportunity to serve our community and put our
pharmaceutical skills to the test. Sign-up spots will be available for
either Mondays or Wednesdays. Because of emerging cases of COVID-19, it is
important to protect us and our patients so *masks will be mandatory*.
Volunteers that are experiencing symptoms need to get tested in advance, no
longer than 24 hours before their respective volunteering date. Tests will
be available at CUHC or performed in the mobile unit in the back of Levine
Hall. If you are interested, please sign up using the attached sheet. *The
students who sign-up are committing to meet at CUSOM (Levine Hall) parking
lot at 5:20pm (5:30pm departure time) for Duplin and 6:20pm (6:30pm
departure time) for Harnett, *where they will be driving together with
their interprofessional medical teams to the corresponding sites and
returning to campus around *10:00-11:00pm. *If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact me at (787)-354-0046 or
aoaviles0622 at email.campbell.edu.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuH98IReDRKVqcV6h6XuPz8r3VIIRMsLZe-yFG5JUSE/edit#gid=5588

Thank you in advance for your time,

*Angel Omar Aviles Ortiz, B.S.*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023

Phi Delta Chi | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Alumni Liaison

Angier Family Pharmacy | Intern

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Mobile Clinic Pharmacy Liaison

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists

Professional Alumni Student Association