[Phar25] SNPhA Elections 2022-2023

Nicholson, Cydney cjnicholson0930 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 24 21:35:54 EST 2022

Hello Camels,

I hope you all are doing well! I wanted to let you know that SNPhA has
opened our *election nominations* form for officer and chair positions. We
are now extending nominations until* March 14th, 2022, at 11:59 pm.* We
invite you to visit our PowerPoint slide linked below to understand the
duties of each position better. You may nominate yourself, or someone who
you think is a great fit. *No prior leadership experience is required! *

*Link to Positions and Duties: See Here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wCGZs-ODkaeV6k7i8oFQsH4SeOvar3mPjT2kAGc3Xww/edit?usp=sharing>*
*Link to Nominations Form: See Here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOmnUHW3-4pVp7qCA-1LLW98x3mIrU-9TmreOPC25ro1L8ug/viewform?usp=sf_link>*

Speeches and voting will be held during our monthly SNPhA meeting on *March
17, 2022 at 12pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall*. More details for that meeting
are coming!

Sincerely,
--
*Cydney Nicholson, M.S.*
M.S. Public Health/Doctor of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024