[Phar25] PLS Leadership Development Series

Williams, Briana bswilliams0819 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 3 08:00:00 EST 2022

Good morning CPHS!

*We will have our next Leadership Certificate Program speaker coming in on
Monday, February 7th @ 4pm. *Ms. Melissa Bailey will be speaking on
her profession as a doula that specializes in "queer and colorful" families.
This is a joint meeting with Dedication to Representation, PRIDE in
Healthcare, and Kappa Epsilon Professional Pharmacy Fraternity. All are
welcome to attend!

PLS, in conjunction with other organizations, hosts a speaker that teaches
us how to be a leader in our profession and/or educates us in different
areas of pharmacy.  In order *to obtain the Leadership Certificate*, you
must attend and sign in to three of these events throughout your time on
campus.  Remember that in order to get the Leadership Certificate you are
required to attend three of the designated speaker events, and you must
attend during at least two different years of pharmacy school.  That means
if you attended all three events as a P2 you would not qualify, you must
attend during different program years.

*If you plan to attend, please let us know by signing up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mciHE2f83H1fQEW39zGOtv7Ih1ReXtATxmayWzqL0-Y/edit?usp=sharing>.
*

[image: image.png]

Thank you,
Briana S. Williams, B.A
Doctor of Pharmacy | Masters in Public Health Candidate, 2023
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Kappa Epsilon Professional Pharmacy Fraternity, Inc | Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Society | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Webmaster
Pharmacy Student Intern | Cone Health Alamance Regional Medical Center
Pharmacy Student Intern | Realo Discount Drugs
NC AHEC Scholar