[Phar25] Rho Chi Bake Sale and Jeans Day

Becker, Kaitlyn kkbecker0411 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:34:38 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Starting Tuesday 8/30 and running until Friday 9-2 is Rho Chi's* Bake Sale*!
These goods will be available on a table in the downstairs lobby of Maddox,
and each item will cost $1 (cash only - a jar will be on the table). Please
show your support of Rho Chi and consider purchasing a delicious treat to
fuel your studies.

In addition, on Wednesday 8/31, we will also be hosting *Jeans Day.* By
paying $2.00 at the TouchNet link below, you may wear jeans as a part of
your business professional attire on this day. You may also pay cash at the
Bake Sale table if this works best for you. We look forward to seeing you
all dressed up in your jeans!

https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=214&SINGLESTORE=true

Sincerely,

*Kaitlyn Becker*
Class President | Class of 2024
Secretary | Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
Worthy Keeper of Records and Seals|Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024