[Phar25] NCODA General Body Meeting

Alcindor, Amber analcindor0905 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 29 15:48:24 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Pharmily,

I hope your exams went well! *NCODA-PSO *would like to invite you to the
first general body meeting on *Wednesday, August 31st from 1-2pm in the
Harris Teeter Lecture Hall. *Sign-up for the meeting  by *August 30th* *HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BuG6CM3z-vOvMRtPsv-JtttTKvspATUMAHN27i-B7ms/edit?usp=sharing>
*so we can get a headcount for catering.

Join us and learn about NCODA and how pharmacists play an essential role in
oncology, with guest speaker Dr. Cooper Bailey. CU there!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact the NCODA-PSO
Director of Communications at analcinodor0905 at email.campbell.edu.

--
Respectfully,

*Amber Alcindor *

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate, Class of 2024

analcindor0905 at email.campbell.edu