[Phar25] REMINDER: SSHP's FIRST General Body Meeting

Hamilton, Jessica jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 15 15:56:15 EDT 2022

Good afternoon!

This is a reminder about our first general body meeting for the Student
Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)! Our first meeting will be
held *Wednesday
August 17th in Ed Herring lecture hall at 1pm* (during the lunch hour). *Lunch
will be provided* so be sure to sign up on the sheet below by *Tuesday
August 16th at 12:00pm*.

This will be an introductory meeting to give everyone a chance to learn
about SSHP and how to get involved, with guest speaker Dr. Bowers. We Look
forward to seeing you there!

 SSHP General Body Meeting Sign-up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19vXPmp6cWDRghOh-ZEv26LTvvhbzHs_0jk3FiHGxG64/edit?usp=drive_web>

Please reach out to me or Abby Hall with any questions!

*Jessica Hamilton | Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD Candidate Class of 2024
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. Delta Lambda | Pledge Educator
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists | Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Alpha Zeta | Vice President
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
CPHS | Student Ambassador
jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu