[Phar25] Dedication to Representation- Thursday Check-In

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:37:31 EDT 2022

Greetings!

I hope that you all have had an AWESOME start to your new school year.

Dedication to Representation (D2R) will be hosting our first virtual
check-in meeting on Thursday, August 18th at 7pm. The meeting is designed
to be a fun (non-formal) meeting to take a load off and enjoy talking with
your peers about your experiences as a CPHS student.

The purpose of D2R is to create a safe space for diverse students of CPHS
to connect and grow as healthcare professionals. We welcome all to
attend the meeting. You do not have to be a current member of D2R to
attend.

Join the meeting* here <http://meet.google.com/mbo-myde-kup>*

If you have any questions, please let me know. CU virtually on Thursday!

Best Regards,

*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu