[Phar25] April PSEB Meeting - 4/20 at 12pm

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:49:17 EDT 2022

This is a reminder that the PSEB student body meeting will be held
this *Wednesday,
April 20th at 12pm* in *Harris Teeter Lecture* *Hall.* Remember that each
organization must have at least one representative present at all PSEB
student body meetings.

All other students are also welcome to attend, however it is not required.
I look forward to seeing you all there and please let me know if you have
any questions. Thanks!

*Sydney Davis*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2023
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Secretary