[Phar25] SSHP Bake Sale & Jeans Day

Hamilton, Jessica jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 18 11:32:48 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Below are the links for SSHP's *bake sale and jeans day this week*.

The* bake sale *will begin Tuesday 4/19 and payments can be made in cash at
the table or through this touchnet link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=310&SINGLESTORE=true>
.

SSHP's *Jeans Day* will be Wednesday 4/20 and payments can be made through this
touchnet link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=213&SINGLESTORE=true>
.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope everyone has a
great last week of class!

*Jessica Hamilton | Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD Candidate Class of 2024
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Pledge Educator
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists | Vice President
CPHS | Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu