[Phar25] Dedication to Representation Executive Board Application

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 13 07:00:00 EDT 2022

Greetings!

Dedication to Representation (D2R) will be forming an Executive Board for
the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of D2R is to create a safe space for
minority students of CPHS to connect and grow as healthcare professionals.
The current positions available are Vice President, Secretary, and
Treasurer. We welcome all to apply from all of the various
healthcare programs. You do not have to be a current member of D2R to apply
for a leadership role.

In order to be considered for a position:
1. Please fill out this application form
<https://forms.gle/bx9EBRZ9mMbpWfPK8>  by 5pm on Wednesday 4/20/22.
2. Please fill out this form for student affairs to verify you are in good
academic standing with the university by 5pm on Wednesday 4/20/22. CPHS
Elections Form <https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06uTkF3C4Ii9f6u>

*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu