[Phar25] Mobile Clinic Volunteers

Collier, Kristina klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 12 11:18:12 EDT 2022

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to send out a reminder that we are still holding Mobile Clinic
each week and continue to need volunteers to help out. If you have not
volunteered with Mobile Clinic before this is a very rewarding experience
and it also provides you with the opportunity to practice what you are
learning in class. With this being said we have a few dates *(late April
through early May)* where no one has signed up to volunteer, so I wanted to
see if anyone would be interested in volunteering. I know this is a busy
time of the semester and rotations will be starting up soon, but if you are
in the area during this time please make an effort to participate. Please
use the spreadsheet attached to sign up.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

*Available Dates: (All will be at the Duplin Site)*
4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18

 Spring 2022 Mobile Clinic Sign-Ups
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuH98IReDRKVqcV6h6XuPz8r3VIIRMsLZe-yFG5JUSE/edit?usp=drive_web>

Best,

*Kristina L. Collier*
PharmD Candidate 2024 | Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health
Sciences
Graduate Assistant | Campbell University Department of Biological Sciences
Pharmacy Intern | Cape Fear Valley Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy
Mobile Clinic Liaison | Campbell University Community Care Clinic
President | Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International
Bylaws Chair | Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa Chapter
Treasurer | Professional Alumni Student Association
*Email: *klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu