[Phar25] Letter of Intent Workshop - 4/7

Davis, Sydney skdavis1122 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:13:18 EDT 2022

Hello, everyone!

This is just a reminder that Rho Chi and PLS will be hosting a Letter of
Intent Workshop this Thursday with Dr. Bowers! The workshop will be
held on *Thursday,
April 7th* from *12-1pm* in *Harris Teeter Lecture Hall*. If residency or
fellowship is something you wish to pursue post-graduation, I highly
encourage you to attend this event. Dr. Bowers serves as a PGY2 Internal
Medicine Residency Director for Cape Fear Valley Health and will have great
insight for how to successfully write a letter of intent. Thanks and I look
forward to seeing you all on Thursday!

[image: image.png]

--
*Sydney Davis, B.S. *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences