[Phar25] Class of 2025 Bible Study

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 21 07:59:51 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a relaxing week after our first block exam. I
just wanted to send an email reminder that we are having our first class
bible study this Friday from 1-2 PM in room 224 in Maddox Hall. If you are
interested in attending, please list your name on the sign up sheet. God
bless, and I pray you have a wonderful rest of your week. If you ever need
anything please do not hesitate to ask!

Sign Up Sheet: CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F5fe-aLHT6DimGpIbNEHq0b7pHqoQfK4VZ3VDIp0-40/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu