[Phar25] IPhO Membership Drive and Upcoming Meeting

LaVoie, Aubrey aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 20 10:23:36 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

Are you interested in industry pharmacy? Consider joining IPhO! Membership
provides opportunities to learn more about fellowships, different roles
pharmacists can have in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as the unique
opportunity to learn more about the drug development process through the
annual VIP Case Competition.

The one-year membership fee is *$15,* but will be exempt if you become a
national member at https://www.industrypharmacist.org/. If you become a
national member, please email me the confirmation page so we can make note
of it. The TouchNet link will close at *midnight on 11/19/2021.*

TouchNet link:
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=161
.

Our next general body meeting will be co-hosted by SCCP on *Monday,
November 1st at 12 pm* where fellows from UCB will be speaking about their
experiences.

If you are interested in learning more about how to get involved in the VIP
Case Competition, visit the website here
<https://www.industrypharmacist.org/vipcase.php> to get an overview or
email IPhO president, Wren Berney (wwberney0603 at email.campbell.edu).

We hope to see you there!

*Aubrey LaVoie*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Secretary
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | Director of Communications
Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP) | National Liaison
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
Service Chair
Campbell University CPHS Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
616.443.5714      aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu