[Phar25] Class of 2025 Bible Study

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 12 12:27:29 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having an amazing start to our second block. I would
like to formally introduce myself, my name is Cassey Zendarski and I have
the pleasure of serving as your class chaplain. One of the most important
responsibilities that I have is to set up a bible study for the class. Our
first bible study will be held on October 22, 2021 from 1-2 PM and we will
meet in room 224 in Maddox Hall. I would love it if everyone could attend;
it is a great way to meet people in our class as well as build a stronger
relationship with the Lord. If you are interested in attending, please list
your name on the sign up sheet. May God bless you all as we continue to
succeed in the second block.
SIGN UP HERE: Bible Study Sign Up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F5fe-aLHT6DimGpIbNEHq0b7pHqoQfK4VZ3VDIp0-40/edit?usp=sharing>
Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu