[Phar25] P1 Liaison Nomination for the Pharmacy Student Executive Board

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 12 19:47:54 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon P1s,

It is time to *nominate yourself or one of your classmates as P1 liaison* to
serve on the pharmacy student executive board (PSEB). The purpose of PSEB
is to serve as liaison between CPHS faculty, staff and students. Our board
represents the student body of CPHS. We host various events throughout the
academic year to facilitate student engagement and fellowship. I would
encourage you all to attend our meeting on *October 20th at 1:00 pm *to
listen to your fellow classmates' speeches prior to voting. *It is a honor
to serve on the pharmacy student executive board and is a great way to get
involved.* I highly encourage you to consider the position if interested.

Here is a description of the P1 liaison position: The P1 Liaison serves as
a representative to PSEB from the P1 Class. In this position, the P1
Liaison assists the executive board and participates in decision making.
This position allows the P1 Liaison to become involved in PSEB early in
his/her pharmacy school career.

*Please fill out the wufoo form by 11:59 a.m. on October 19th  *
https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/r3ap19h0i2625s/

*If nominated you must attend the PSEB meeting on October 20th at lunch
time and give a short speech about why you are the best candidate for the
position.*

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Best Regards,

*Jeslyn Wethington, B.S.*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*