[Phar25] CPFI October Meeting

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:06:52 EDT 2021

Dear Pharmacy Students,

CPFI is excited to announce that we will be joined by guest speaker Dr. Joy
Greene at our October Meeting on Thursday 10/14 at 12 noon in Maddox Hall
Room 130! SIGN UP HERE FOR FREE LUNCH
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NMJDsUKz3hRB3FwXFmaZEfGTmJ7kNoEuMEOsAtvahJA/edit?usp=sharing>.
Join us next week to learn more about how you can conquer the stress that
life as a pharmacy student brings. If you cannot join in person, please
consider logging on and joining us virtually through Zoom
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99119970409?pwd=MVpOUk1HSzNKcEZROEtGZDhuYTg3dz09>
.

Dr. Joy Greene is an Assistant Dean and Professor at the Fred Wilson School
of Pharmacy at High Point University in North Carolina and is founder
of Joytime
Ministries <http://www.joytime.org/>. Dr. Greene has spoken for groups of
all sizes from small groups to conferences. We look forward to having her
here at Campbell with us next Thursday.

[image: image.png]
[image: CPFI October.png]

Praying for you all as we start the new block. Please contact us with any
needs, questions, or prayer requests at arkerr0127 at email.campbell.edu

Sincerely,
CPFI Officers

--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023