[Phar25] SNPhA Membership Drive!!!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 6 11:03:53 EDT 2021

Hello Camels!

I am glad to see you all back after the block break! *SNPhA is holding our
annual membership drive from now until November 7th, 2021!* To become a
member of SNPhA pay national dues visit snpha.org and create a new account
or access your old account. Please pay local dues here: Local Dues ($15)
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=67&CATID=151&SINGLESTORE=true>
.
ONce national + local dues are paid, you will be entered into a raffle! The
*winner *of the raffle will have their registration to SNPhA's regional
conference in Atlanta, GA (February 25-27th) paid for which is valued at
$200+.

Please find below important information regarding accessing your SNPhA
account.

   1. Email should be your Campbell email
   2. Your new password is:
      1. First initial, last name, 4-digit graduation year --> Ex:
      tlegette2023
   3. Previous members who cannot access your account, change your password!
   4. P4 members should log into your account to be an active member.
   5. P3 members *MUST* pay for 2 year membership.
   6. P2 members will only have to pay for one year.
   7. New members put our chapter name *(Campbell University)* in the
   organization field.

Best,
*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu