[Phar25] D2R: MOVIE NIGHT!!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Nov 7 17:00:00 EST 2021

Hello CPHS Family!

On November 17th, 2021, the Dedication to Representation organization
 will be hosting our first movie night! The showing for the night will be
*"Harriet" will begin at 5:00PM at the Student Union Movie Theater. *
Popcorn will be provided! The semester is winding down, come relax with
 us for a couple of hours! Please sign up for the movie night
using this link --> D2R: Movie Night -- 11/17 - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/178i8unJ3ksZN8kOxV00tB0EtSqIrzgE9NLNuGhqjPGg/edit#gid=0>

In addition, *our membership drive is now up from now until *
*11/22/2021.* Cost of membership is $5.00 and can be paid using the link
below.
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=274

We hope to C U there!!!

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu