[Phar25] KY Third Rush Event!

Davis, Sydney skdavis1122 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 5 08:00:00 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone!

Kappa Psi's third rush event is officially here! We have decided to put
pharmacy to the side and pursue the movie business with our new and
improved theatre, Kappa Psinemas! Come join us for a night of games, movie
snacks, and a never-before-seen KY original film! This event will take
place on *Wednesday, November 10th from 6-8pm. *We will all meet at the *Kappa
Psi house *located on* 143 Marshbanks St.*

Please park behind the house and do your best to carpool with others as
there is limited parking. Since Kappa Psinemas will be providing snacks,
please sign up for the event HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cT7T83ddRSJc7W8us3pzYQqz2SMV456EWlY9TG_P4jc/edit?usp=sharing>
so that we can provide enough food for all of our new customers! Sign-up is
*NOT* required to attend the event.

We appreciate all of you for coming out to our past rush events and are
thrilled to see you again next week at Kappa Psinemas! Please feel free to
reach out if you have any questions. Thank you!

*P.S. Remember that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to be
eligible for a bid come the end of November.*

[image: image.png]

--
*Sydney Davis, B.S. *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences