[Phar25] Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy Internship Opportunity!

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 20 11:21:06 EST 2021

See details below for an internship in health policy!

The Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy<https://healthpolicy.duke.edu/> is officially accepting applications for the Margolis Summer Internship Program. Interested applicants can view our job postings and fill out an online application<https://academicprogramsonline.org/ajo/Duke/MCHP> for each posting. Applications will close on January 31, 2022.

The Duke-Margolis Summer Internship Program supports professional development for students who are interested in gaining experience in the field of Health Policy. Our activities are designed to share successful models and strategies for students, faculty and staff to work together on health policy related research projects, hone research and writing skills and build professional networks for participants.

Please share with your members of your student organization you might know who could benefit from the opportunity. If there is a form to submit announcements for your student org's newsletters, please forward the link to submit this opportunity.

More information could be found on the Margolis Summer Internship<https://healthpolicy.duke.edu/margolis-internship.> page or follow us on all of our social media @dukemargolis. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Tiffany Chan, Program Coordinator at tiffany.chan at duke.edu<mailto:tiffany.chan at duke.edu>.