[Phar25] CFPI Night of Worship and First Meeting

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 11 10:17:39 EDT 2021

Hi Pharmacy Students,

I hope everyone has had a long and restful summer break! On behalf of
Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI), I want to invite
everyone to a night of worship and praise on *August 19th at 5pm*. We are
so excited to kick off CPFI with our worship night and all are welcome to
attend. Please refer to the flyers below for more information or if you are
interested in singing/sharing your testimony.
CPFI will also hold its *first meeting on August 26th *during the lunch
break with guest speaker Dr. Catherine Wente. All students are invited to
attend this meeting. Please use THIS LINK
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w8s_MLoWFuidxzjajDo_Jl-lpxapRftMHCpKMFwBnes/edit?usp=sharing>or
the QR code on the image below to sign up (lunch will be provided during
the meeting).

[image: CPFI Worship Night.png]
[image: CPFI AUGUST MEETING.png]
We are praying for you and your success this semester! Please don't
hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Thank you,
CPFI Officers
--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023