[paallalum] Invitation to Harnett County CCPAPA Meeting - this Thursday, 4/11 @ Campbell!

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 8 12:03:57 EDT 2024

                                        [cid:ii_ltxqxjyb0]

Greetings fellow PA-C,

I would like to cordially invite you to the next Coastal Plains Association of Physicians Assistants (CCPAPA) meeting to be held for the FIRST TIME IN HARNETT COUNTY.    Our organization is an officially sanctioned Regional Chapter of NCAPA.  Our goal is to promote networking among fellow PAs in the area and support YOU out there working hard to enrich the lives of others through amazing healthcare.

Meeting topic: What’s New in the Fight Against Invasive Meningococcal Disease (IMD)?

Hosted by:  Sanofi Medical Affairs

When: Thursday, April 11th at 6:00 PM.

Where: Smith Hall on Campbell University’s Health Sciences Campus.

**** Pizza will be provided so please bring an appetite! ******

WHO: A Campbell University School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences graduate, Katherine Adams, who is a Medical Science Liaison for Sanofi Vaccines, will be presenting.

The goal of the presentation is to provide an overview of invasive meningococcal disease, disease epidemiology, plans for revisiting the adolescent vaccination schedule, and ways to advocate and increase vaccination coverage rates.

Please note that educational credit will NOT be provided.

Please use this link to RSVP: https://forms.office.com/e/FHSD5mWFxc

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Holley, PA-C