[paallalum] Eastern Radiologists Physician Assistant opportunities

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 24 16:48:12 EDT 2023

From: Erica Askew <easkew at easternrad.com>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 8:19 AM
To: Gerstner, Laura R. <reedl at campbell.edu>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Eastern Radiologists Physician Assistant opportunities

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good morning,

Would you be willing to share our current job opening with your students? We still have a position available in Kinston. I have attached the job description.

Erica Askew R.T. (R) (MR)

Business Process and Development Manager

Physician Recruiter

Eastern Radiologists, Inc.

2101 W Arlington Blvd Suite 210

Greenville, NC 27834