[paallalum] Job Postings

Harding, Jamie C jharding at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 13 10:52:44 EDT 2023

Hello Alumni,
  Please see the following job postings below:

  *   Kernodle Clinic Department of OBGYN is looking to hire an outpatient PA or NP to run a women's health clinic, so if you have anyone graduating who you think would fit that description, please send her (or him) our way! Our HR director is Kathy Hines. Contact info listed below
Kathy Hines
HR Director - Kernodle Clinic, Dept. of Private Diagnostic Clinic, PLLC
Direct Phone #:  (336) 265-4022
kathy.hines at duke.edu<mailto:kathy.hines at duke.edu>

  *   Psychiatric-Mental Health opening near Charlotte/Huntersville, North Carolina and Fort Mill South Carolina area- see Attachment

  *   Mac Pannill is the WakeMed APP Director that works with Sean Thompson (CUPA Alumni) and the MyCare 365 teams.  Ed Boss is the WPP APP Manager for the Ortho team.  Both teams are recruiting new APPs and are interested in new graduates, these teams also have a fantastic record for hiring and successfully onboarding CUPA graduates.  Use the links to the main WakeMed career page and the posted MyCare/ Ortho PA roles.
     *   Search our Job Opportunities at WakeMed<https://jobs.wakemed.org/search-jobs>
     *   Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, Orthopedics at WakeMed<https://jobs.wakemed.org/job/raleigh/physician-assistant-or-nurse-practitioner-orthopedics/1241/44237524928>
     *   PA or NP - MyCare 365 (Fayetteville Rd) at WakeMed<https://jobs.wakemed.org/job/raleigh/pa-or-np-mycare-365-fayetteville-rd/1241/44579910512>

  *   Dr. Sophia Yuan, a psychiatrist in NC and is excited to announce that they have a wonderful fulltime PA position available. $120,640 annually, great learning and support. See contact info below:
Sophia Yuan, MD, PhD
Forsyth Psychiatric Associates
2554 Lewisville-Clemmons Rd, Suite 209
Clemmons, NC 27012
Email: dryuan at forsythpa.com<mailto:frontdesk at forsythpa.com>
Phone: 336-660-6000
http://www.forsythpa.com/

  *   Carolina Psychiatry needs a full/part time PA to help Psychiatrist Dr. Shabbir Chowdhury in evaluation and medication management of mental health patients. New graduates are welcome to apply. Work hours is 9-6 M-F with one hour lunch break.
     *   Please contact Dr. Chowdhury directly at the phone number 910-494-9947 if interested.
Dr. Shabbir Chowdhury, M.D.
548 Sandhurst Drive

Fayetteville, NC 28304

  *   PA owned practice located the Dunn/Benson area of North Carolina is looking for an experienced PA or NP to fill a full-time position at our 23-year-old established urgent care / primary care practice.
     *   See attachment for info

Jamie Harding PA-C
Assistant Professor
Campbell University PA Program