[paallalum] NCAPA Conference Campbell PA Alumni lunch

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Thu Aug 10 14:30:44 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

We hope this email finds you doing well and enjoying your summer!  For those who may be attending the NCAPA Conference in Myrtle Beach in two weeks, we wanted to draw your attention to our Campbell PA Alumni lunch!

When:  Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Where: Hampton Room
Time: 11:30-12:30
What:  Alumni lunch - please pick up your lunch from the conference lunch station and join us to socialize and network with program faculty and each other!

We hope to see many of you there!
Laura

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home