[paallalum] Campbell PA Class of 2024 - Make a Wish Golf Tournament Invitation!

Harding, Jamie C jharding at campbell.edu
Fri Apr 21 13:27:23 EDT 2023

Hello!

My name is Mac Johnson and I am the President of the Wallace Student Society Class of 2024! We are hosting our annual Make-A-Wish Golf Tournament on Saturday, June 3rd at Keith Hills starting at 1pm. We would love to have a large alumni turnout to represent Campbell University's PA Program!

I am attaching two flyers for the tournament - a Golfer Registration flyer and Sponsorship/Donation flyer. While we would love to have as many golfers as possible, we understand life is busy! If you would like to contribute in other ways we are accepting prizes (only exception being alcohol), sponsorships, or any donations you (or any affiliated businesses) may want to give! All proceeds will go to Make a Wish Foundation - Eastern Carolina Division and are tax deductible.

Thank you for your support and consideration! Please feel free to share our flyers with friends and family!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Mac
--
MacKinsey Johnson