[paallalum] Raleigh Medical Group PA position

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Apr 19 14:21:54 EDT 2023

See below…

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
•: 910.893-1252 |•: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home