[Pa24] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: University of Kentucky PA Residency Opportunities

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 5 12:25:35 EST 2024

FYI

From: Berry, Julia K. <julia.berry at uky.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 11:47 AM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: University of Kentucky PA Residency Opportunities

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello,

The University of Kentucky Physician Assistant Academic Residency Program applications open March 1, 2024.  We encourage you to please share the following information with your students.

The University of Kentucky's PA Academic Residency Program collaborates with hospitals across Kentucky to train PAs to meet the future of healthcare needs of our communities.  Our residencies provide 1 year paid positions to gain specialized training in medicine and surgery; while pairing with the College of Health Sciences to provide opportunities for teaching, didactics, and research.

We offer the following tracks from two specialty areas:

  1.  Medical Specialties

     *   Critical Care
     *   Cardiology
     *   Hospital Medicine
     *   Neurology

  1.  Surgical Specialties

     *   General Surgery
     *   Cardiac Surgery
     *   Acute Care & Trauma Surgery
     *   Orthopaedics

For more information, please visit our website: Physician Assistant Academic Residency Program | University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences (uky.edu)<https://www.uky.edu/chs/pas-academic-residency-program>

  *   Applicants may choose up to two tracks in one specialty. They may not apply for a medical AND surgical specialty track.
  *   Applicants must have their program completion and PANCE results by July 31st, 2024.
  *   Positions begin October 1, 2024.
  *   Application Window Opens March 1 and closes April 12, 2024

Academic Residency Informational Session (Zoom)-February 28

[cid:image003.png at 01DA504C.C62D3900]

[signature_3721419225]
Julia Berry, M.S. Ed.
Program Manager
University of Kentucky, Physician Assistant Program
Phone: 859-257-5001
https://www.uky.edu/chs/physician-assistant-studies/admissions
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
[Physician Assistant Studies]