[Pa24] Wellness Committee: National Reading Month Challenge

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 13 16:43:32 EDT 2023

Hello CUPA 2024!

Happy Monday everyone! Did you know that March is national reading month?
In honor of this month, I am launching a little *reading competition *for
our class! I have attached an excel sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lgMl8kWMITXGNZ14BQjtQE6GUOh-VZ0iaMIeBx2CqH8/edit?usp=sharing>
below to tally up how many books we have each read. I have also included
our class-wide book recommendations list as well. Please continue to share
your favorites, especially as you read them!

I know we have a lot on our plates, but reading for pleasure is a great way
to increase intellectual wellness, as well as take a break from memorizing
120395 new drugs we've never even heard of. Self-care is healthcare! We
need to take care of us, so we can take care of others :)

*BONUS!! THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART- Whoever reads the most books by March
31st at 11:59pm will win a $5 amazon gift card towards a new book! *Happy
reading :)

Best,
Marisa Hurst

 National Reading Month Competition
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lgMl8kWMITXGNZ14BQjtQE6GUOh-VZ0iaMIeBx2CqH8/edit?usp=drive_web>

 Book recommendations - PA 2024
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AnTEcEgcn5r3A3wBy2_2i4oioXz-72gxA7rtvnwQkk0/edit?usp=drive_web>
--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu