[Pa24] Wellness Committee: OPTIONAL financial aid Q&A Wednesday, March 15th

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 13 16:37:53 EDT 2023

Hi CUPA 2024, its me again :)

I wanted to just quickly remind you all that we have an *OPTIONAL Financial
aid Q&A session this Wednesday, March 15th during lunch (11:30am-12:30pm).*
I know financial aid can be a pain, but I figured an in-person meeting face
to face would help us get some questions answered. Sylvia McLeod and her
team have requested that we have *questions prepared* ahead of time. I have
attached a google document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvdYsNExpYJT6Ic9R-Ri4mgOO9iNHeFlo-FQALJck7w/edit?usp=sharing>
where
you can add your questions, if you feel comfortable. You can also email me,
or text me your questions to 315-729-0402. I really hope some of you will
attend, I think it will be a great session!

Also, I will send out further reminders, but there will also be a virtual
Financial wellness for professional students being held specifically for
CPHS students through lundy-fetterman school of business. That should also
be another great session to learn more about budgeting and other financial
concerns.

Financial wellness is another important aspect of wellness and I want to
make sure we have access to as many resources as we can, especially before
we enter into clinical year and then the real-world [scary!!]

Best,
Marisa Hurst

 Financial Aid Q&A
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvdYsNExpYJT6Ic9R-Ri4mgOO9iNHeFlo-FQALJck7w/edit?usp=drive_web>

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu