[Pa24] pre-work for HPPP class this Friday, 1/27

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Mon Jan 23 08:46:38 EST 2023

Hello and happy Monday!

In preparation for your HPPP class this coming Friday afternoon, 1/27, please set aside some time to complete the pre-work listed below:

  1.  Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9h8fG1DKhA (7 min)
  2.  Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auXNnTmhHsk (19 min)
  3.  Take this quick 15 question Emotional Intelligence Quiz and record your score on scrap paper:     https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/ei-quiz.htm

I look forward to our discussion on professionalism and emotional intelligence!

Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home